You have just finished creating your website after much hard work on your part.
Now you simply want to know the following:
1) What search engines are visiting my website
2) What visitors are coming to my website
3) What pages are being visited
4) What country are they coming from
You heard about Google analytics and other sofware tools that you can use. Although these tools are great to use, your main concern now is to quickly determine if the search engines and people are actually visiting your site and you want to know now. You really don't have the time to go the analytic tools, browse through tons of information and hopefully find what you need. What you really want is instant notification when a search engine or visitor has accessed your website.
Why do you need this instant notification? You want to determine in real time how effective your website is, how well it is performing, how many people find it useful and how many customers or sales it can generate. You may not be sure if you have the right content on your homepage.
You may want to determine immediately why visitors didn't take the action that you wanted them to take. Who knows, maybe 80% of your visitors aren't even making it past your home page? You'll never know unless you get instant notification. These are all very important things that can help you fix the areas that are falling behind.
The point of instant tracking notification to your site is so that you can act on the information you gather and use it to improve your web site's effectiveness. If you discover that 80% of your visitors aren't making it past the first page, then you immediately know that you need to improve your website. You can then try to determine why they did not take the action that you wanted them to take. Once you see how most people navigate your web site, you can then make changes until the path they take is the one you want.
Instantly knowing where people are entering your site and where they are leaving is also extremely useful. If you instantly know that they are all flooding to one particular page, you might want to optimize that page for conversion. On the other hand, if you know that people are tending to leave from another page, then you can see if you can`t figure out a way to keep them longer on the site.
It is important then that you know instantly when someone visits your web page, including browsers, spiders, robots and crawlers, so that you can:
1) determine when the major search engines have visited your site
2) determine the URL of the page that was visited
3) dtermine the Date and Time of the visit
4) determine the Browser name that was used to visit your site
5) determine the Visitor IP Address
6) determine the Visitor Host Name
7) determine the Visitor Country, Region and City of origin with high degree of accuracy and without the need of a huge databse
8) determine if anyone has tried to hack your site
9) determine the visitors who have downloaded your products
10) determine what IPs to block
11) use a powerful Website Marketing tool
12) use a powerful Website security tool
They say that "Information is Power and Money". By knowing how to use this information, you can make your website into a very profitable online venture.
If you want to learn more about the best live tracking notification on the internet, please visit Website Live Visitor Tracking, so that you can make your website the most effective it can be.